Cheers: New Year's Mocktail Recipe
Who better to ring in the New Year with than your best friend? We’ve created a delicious mocktail recipe for your pup, approved by our very own CTO (certified treat tester), Lucy. We pulled out all the stops for the perfect cheers, complete with a cookie crumble rim and rosemary for garnish! This coming year, make a resolution inspired by our dogs to stop and smell the roses, love more, and live like someone left the gate open- cheers!
- 1 cup of frozen cantaloupe
- ½ cup of non-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of Grandma Lucy’s Pumpkin Pouch
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary for garnish (optional)
- A handful of Grandma Lucy’s Organic Oven Baked Treats (optional)
- Raw honey (optional)
- Combine the cantaloupe, yogurt, Pumpkin Pouch, and coconut milk in a blender and blend until combined
- Crush a few Grandma Lucy’s Organic Oven Baked Treats in your favorite flavor
- Brush honey along the rim of a glass or bowl
- Gently press the honey coated edge in the Organic Oven Baked Treat crumbs to rim the glass or bowl
- Pour the mocktail in the glass or bowl and garnish with fresh rosemary (you can also substitute with mint or skip the garnish)
- Serve and cheers to the New Year!