Dog Friendly Caramel Apples Recipe with Holiday Organics
If you follow us on social media, you have probably noticed that Halloween is a very big deal to Grandma Lucy's. Our owners/founders Breann and Eric are huge fans of the holiday. Due to Eric's birthday falling right around this holiday, for 20+ years they have celebrated this spooky season to the fullest. So it was only right that they create a sweet treat for everyone's little fur babies.
Recipe of the month Ingredients:
-Organic unsalted peanut butter
-Grandma Lucy's Caramel Apple Treats
Link to step by step video:
Dog Friendly Caramel Apple Recipe
1. Start by adding skewers to the apples directly from the top (this helps with dipping)
2. Add peanut butter to a small bowl
3. Add Grandma Lucy's treats to another small bowl and crush into crumbs
4. While holding the skewered apple, dip and roll it in the peanut butter, then roll into crumbed treats after peanut butter.
5. Enjoy for yourself on the skewer, or using a knife, de-core (no seeds allowed) and slice up the apple to share with your pups!
About Our Organic
Caramel Apple Organic Treats, part of our limited edition Organic treat line. Wholesome, delicious, easily breakable and a high value treat.
- USDA Organic
- Made with he highest-quality ingredients for dogs
- Certified Kosher
- No artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners
- Free of hydrogenated oils and trans fats
- No preservatives
- Vegetarian Treat
- Easily breakable