Let's Make Cranberry Gummy Treats!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Does your dog need a little extra boost? We believe that a healthy pet starts with healthy food/treats. Our Pumpkin Pouches include superfoods that are a great addition into your pet’s diet. Sprinkle Grandma Lucy's Pumpkin Pouch supplements in these delicious gummy treats to show your pup how much you care! ❤️
- 1/2 cup of cold, pure cranberry juice
- 2 packets of unflavored gelatin (.25oz each)
- 1/2 cup of hot, pure cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 3 tbsp Grandma Lucy's Pumpkin Pouch: Bladder
- Sprinkle gelatin powder over 1/2 cup cold juice in a large bowl; let stand for 1 minute.
- Heat 1/2 cup juice and 1/2 cup water in microwave or stovetop. Add hot liquid into bowl and stir until gelatin completely dissolves, about 5 mins.
- Stir in honey to balance the bitterness of the cranberry juice.
- Pour into molds or baking pan.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Serve to your pup (sparingly).
Recipe Reel on Instagram: