Let's Make Moxie Chicken & Waffles!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Looking for a fun, new recipe to incorporate more protein in your dog's diet. We have just the recipe for you! Break out your waffle iron and make some chicken and waffles for your furry loved one! Hold the maple syrup on this recipe and give your dog a delicious and savory waffle treat they are sure to love. This recipe features our Moxie Chicken Recipes to give your pet a hearty topping!
- 1 cup 3 Bears or rolled oats
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- coconut oil to grease the waffle iron (optional)
- Heat waffle iron and wait for the light to turn on.
- Use a fork to mash the banana and in a medium size bowl, mix all the ingredients together except the coconut oil.
- Once heated, brush on a little bit of coconut oil to grease the waffle iron
- Scoop 2 Tbsp. of batter into the center of each section and close the lid to cook. Cook until golden brown.
- Top these delicious waffles with Moxie Chicken to create a savory treat with added protein.
- Cut into small pieces and feed your pup our Moxie Chicken & Waffles in small amounts. Enjoy!