Let's Make Probiotic Protein Bites!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Make treat time more fun for your pup with our yummy protein bites. These delicious bites are boosted with our wholesome, freeze-dried recipes and our NEW food topper, Top it! This new topper is made with added probiotics and superfood ingredients you can recognize and trust. This recipe is easy to make and a great way to show your pup how much you care! ❤️
- 1 cup Grandma Lucy's 3 Bears Recipes
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (no xylitol)
- 1 tbsp of Grandma Lucy's Top It
- 1/4 cup of hot water*
*Try substituting water for hot, (low-sodium), bone broth.
- In a medium bowl, mix 3 Bears, Top It and peanut butter.
- Slowly add warm water or broth a little at a time, mixing in between, until the mixture becomes dough-like.
- Grab a spoonful amount and form into a ball shape. Once formed, sprinkle with Top It for wholesome superfood ingredients and added probiotics.
Serve warm or place in the refrigerator to chill!
From Grandma Lucy's with Love! ❤️