Let's Spice Things Pup- PSL Recipe!
Calling all basic dogs! It’s the most wonderful time of the year- pumpkin spice season! Ring in the season and celebrate your pup in time for National Dog Day with a pup-kin spice latte. Check out our healthy twist on this fall favorite for a treat your pup is sure to love, and that’s as healthy as it is delicious. Featuring oat milk and Grandma Lucy’s pumpkin pouches, not only will your dog’s tail be wagging, but they’ll be feeling great too. Filled with probiotics and pumpkin to boost immunity and keep digestion smooth, this drink also features turmeric and ginger for anti-inflammatory properties. Celebrate your pup for National Dog Day and every day, by spoiling them and giving them the gift of wellness.
- 1 cup of oat milk, plus more for topping
- 1 TBSP Pumpkin Pouch Inflammation
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- Cinnamon or pumpkin pie seasoning (optional)
- Organic Oven Baked Pumpkin Treats (optional- but everything is better with a cookie!)
- Combine oat milk in a food processor with Pumpkin Pouch and blend until combined
- Pour mix into your favorite fall mug or cup
- Froth or whip oat milk until fluffy and layer on top of latte mixture
- Garnish with a pumpkin Organic Oven Baked Treat and dust with cinnamon and a pinch more of Pumpkin Pouch
Let us know if you give this recipe a try, and stay tuned for more to come! Remember that each day with our dogs is one worth celebrating. A way to a dog’s heart is through their stomach; our dogs give us so much, they deserve some sweetness (and spice) back.