Let's Make Chicken & Rice Soup For Dogs!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Is your dog not feeling well! Do they need a little pep in their step? Let's make them a comforting soup just like our grandma's use to make for us! Serve your pup a warm bowl of chicken and rice soup that it loaded with ingredients that serve a purpose! Who says dogs can't enjoy a little chicken soup? Try this simple and delicious recipe featuring our Simple Replacement Chicken and Top it: Roast Turkey Dinner recipes.
- 3 cup hot water
- 1 cup *Simple Replacement Chicken
- 3 tbsp *Top It: Roast Turkey Dinner
- ¼ cup Carrots (chopped)
- ¼ cup Celery (chopped)
- Handful of Parsley (optional, garnish)
*may use cooked rice
*may use low sodium bone broth
- Add 1.5 cup of hot water in a small bowl with Simple Replacement.
- Stir, cover and let stand for 10 mins.
- Place the remaining 1.5 cups of hot water in a large bowl. Add Top It to make a broth.
- Uncover the Simple Replacement and strain if needed.
- Place the Simple Replacement, carrots, and celery into your large bowl with the Top It broth
- Serve warm in your dog’s favorite bowl.