Treat Your Pup with Lucy's Lamb Meatball Recipe
Your pup will feel like the luckiest dog in the world once they get a taste of these yummy meatballs! Made with only four ingredients, not only are these meatballs easy and fun to make, but they are sure to leave your dog begging for more. Filled with Artisan Lamb, peas and carrots for added fiber, and goat milk for an immunity boost these are a delicious snack you can feel good about giving! Your pup won’t have to go to the end of the rainbow to find a treasure this year- these meatballs are better than a pot of gold!
- ½ cup of Artisan Lamb
- ¼ cup of mashed carrots and peas
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP of goat milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mash carrots and peas
- In a bowl, combine the Artisan Lamb, egg, carrots and peas, and goat milk
- Mix thoroughly
- Scoop out tablespoon size amounts of the mixture and roll to create meatballs
- Place one inch a part on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!