Peaches & Strawberry Pupsicles
Treat your pup with a refreshing popsicle! We made these beautiful Peach and Strawberry Pupsicles using our Macanna Pre-Mix Freeze Dried Dog Food!
Grandma Lucy’s is based in sunny Southern California, where it is summer almost all year. Not to brag…it cools down a little in winter, but popsicles are a dessert that can be enjoyed year-round. We wanted to share one of our favorite recipes you can easily make at home for your pup. These are refreshing and a great way to stay cool in the summer heat! Lucy sure does love them!
You will need:
- 3 cups strawberries
- 3 cups peaches
- 2 tablespoons of honey or agave
- 2/3 yogurt
- 1 cup of Macanna of your choice. We used Macanna pre-mix but any protein option works well too.
- Blend strawberries in food processor.
- Blend peaches in food processor.
- Mix the honey or agave with the yogurt
- Add the Macanna to the yogurt and mix.
- Layer each ingredient in the molds.
- Freeze 6 hours or overnight.
Check out our step by step video on how to make the perfect Peach and Strawberry pupsicles!