Doggy Slider Recipe!
Memorial Day is just around the corner, with summer close behind! There is nothing as classic and American as burgers, and dogs should not have to miss out on the fun. Lucky for your pup, now they can join in on all the summer goodness with Grandma Lucy’s delicious doggy slider recipe! Using just five ingredients, these sliders are a cinch to whip up and smell so good you will be tempted to taste test yourself. Try our healthy take on sliders and we promise your dog will be begging for more!
- 1 cup of Artisan Chicken
- ½ cup of canned carrots, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- ½ pound of ground beef
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare baking sheet with cooking spray or parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine the Artisan Chicken, mashed carrots, egg, and water
- Mix thoroughly to combine ingredients and create dough
- Spoon tablespoon size amounts mixture onto baking sheet and flatten into a circle
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until buns begin to brown
- Set aside to cool
- Make patties using meatball-sized amount of ground beef and flatten into patties
- Cook patties in a pan on medium-high heat until cooked through
- Allow patties to cool and drain excess fat
- Sandwich a patty between two Artisan buns and enjoy!