Let's Make Baked Cheesy Hearts!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and while you may be busy planning a romantic dinner for two, don't forget about your furry friends! Show them some love with a special treat that will make their tails wag with joy. We present to you our Baked Cheesy Hearts for your pawsome pals!
So there you have it, a simple and delicious recipe to make your dog's Valentine's Day extra special. With these Baked Cheesy Hearts, your furry friends will feel the love and know just how much they mean to you. Happy baking and happy Valentine's Day!
- 1 1/2 cups Artisan Chicken *Flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl to form a dough.
- 3 cups whole wheat flour,2 large eggs,⅔ cup water,1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface with a rolling pin to desired thickness. (I kept mine around ½-inch thick).
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out dog treats and lay them onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake treats for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before feeding to your dog.