Let's Make Frozen Star Treats!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Summer is heating up! Looking for a refreshing and hydrating treat to help your pup cool off? These delicious frozen star treats are made with simple ingredients that are safe for your furry friend. This recipe also includes a fun surprise with our Artisan Chicken recipe. Give your pup this delicious frozen star treat and they'll be cool for the summer!
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/8 cup Artisan Chicken
- Handful of blueberries
- Place chopped watermelon in the blender and blend.
- Pour watermelon mixture in desired mold about 1/4 of the way. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and water to create a runny consistency.
- Add Artisan to the yogurt and stir.
- Remove the mold from the freezer and layer the yogurt mixture on top of the frozen watermelon until you fill the mold.
- Place blueberries on top for garnish and place in freezer overnight.
- Remove from mold and give your pup a delicious frozen treat!