Birthday Cake for your Puppy PAWty!
- 1 cup of Grandma Lucy’s Freeze dried food of choice
- For cats we used Artisan chicken and fish
- For dogs we used Pureformance lamb
- 2 cups of water
- ½ cup of garbanzo bean flour
- ½ cup pumpkin
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of canned pumpkin
- ¼ cups of peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rehydrate food with water and let sit 3 minutes.
- Add pumpkin to food mixture.
- Add flour to food mixture.
- Add more water if necessary, to create a thick dough – thick enough to mold into a patty.
- Mold dough into small balls and lay on baking sheet.
- Flatten each ball.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Mix all ingredients for frosting together. We omitted the peanut butter for the cat frosting.
- Spread icing between layers and stack cookies & enjoy!