Let's Make Fresh Breath Dog Treats!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Love your pup's sloppy kisses but, can't stand their stinky breath? Well, we have an easy solution with these fresh breath dog treats! These treats are made with simple ingredients you may already have at home and we also included Grandma Lucy's Artisan: Lamb Recipe. This no-bake recipe is easy to make and great to show your pup how much you care...about their breath! 💚
- 1/2 cup Apple, green small
- 1/4 cup Mint
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, Plain
- 1/2 cup Water or Bone Broth
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan: Lamb Recipe
- Blend together the yogurt, mint, parsley and coconut oil.
- Rehydrate the Artisan Lamb with Water or Bone Broth and add to blender (should be a watery consistency)
- Mix in chopped apples.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray or decorative silicone mold. Freeze overnight or until frozen through. Remove from molds and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Serve to your pup for a tasty treat and to freshen up their breath.
From Grandma Lucy's With Love! ❤️
Recipe Reel on Instagram: