Stuffed Apple Crumble Doggie Dessert
- 8 apples
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- Muffin Tray
- 1 cup Grandma Lucy’s Food recipe – we used Artisan Pre-Mix
- 1 and ½ cup water
- ½ cup crumbled Organic Oven Baked Dog treats any flavor, we used Apple
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Core 6 apples and scoop out the inside to make the apple into a bowl. Place apple bowls in muffin tin. Can save scooped out apple (minus core and seeds) to cook in empty spot.
- Chop two apples into small pieces place into empty muffin spots.
- Drizzle the apple bowls with honey.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until soft not mushy.
- In a plastic bag, crush up a handful of Organic treats, flavor of choice, we used apple.
- Prepare the stuffing: In a medium bowl mix together 1 cup Artisan Pre-mix or food recipe of choice, 1 and ½ cups of water.
- Add in the baked chopped apple pieces to the food mixture.
- Fill the cooled apple bowls with the food mixture.
- Sprinkle crushed organics on top of each apple bowl.
- Top off with one bear Organic treat & enjoy!