Let's Make Strawberry Cheesecake!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Love is in the air this Valentine's Day and what better way to celebrate than with a fun and delicious recipe just for you furry loved one. This yummy recipe will guarantee sloppy puppy kisses. This recipe has limited ingredients, requires no baking time and is ready in a few short hours. Show your pup how much you care this Valentine's Day with this delicious dog-friendly, strawberry cheesecake featuring: Grandma Lucy's Organic Oven-Baked Treats!
- 12 oz of whipped cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- Grandma Lucy's Organic Oven-Baked Cranberry Treats
- Fresh Strawberries
- Grandma Lucy's Organic Oven-Baked Apple Treats
- In a sauce pan, pour in the frozen strawberries and let stew for 10 mins on medium-low heat. Smash the strawberries and remove from heat to cool.
- Pour the Organic Oven Baked Treats and coconut oil in a food processor and combine until it forms a wet sand consistency.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a tart mold or pan with your hands or spatula to form the crust
- Mix cream cheese and cooled strawberry compote.
- Pour cheese mixture over the crust and smooth out the top.
- Top with fruit, treats or your dog's favorite snack and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours until set.
- Remove from freezer and pan and serve a little at a time.
Happy Valentine's Day! We hope you enjoy our strawberry cheesecake recipe! ❤️
Recipe Reel on Instagram: