Valentine's Day Doggy Cheesecake
Puppy love is in the air, and our cheesecake recipe is the perfect way to show your dog how adored they are. Using just five ingredients, this cheesecake recipe is easy to make and will sure to have your valentine's tail wagging for more. Try this recipe out in time for Valentine's Day, or whenever you want to spoil your pup. These puppy cheesecakes smell so good, you will be tempted to steal a bite for yourself.
- 1 cup of Grandma Lucy's Lemon Honey Organic Oven Baked Treats
- 2 TBSP of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 TBSP goat milk
- A few raspberries or strawberries to top (optional)
- Pour the Organic Oven Baked Treats and coconut oil in a food processor and combine
- Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a tart mold or pan to form the crust
- Bake the crust at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes
- Let cool and place crusts in fridge or freezer to harden and make easier to fill
- Mix cream cheese and goat milk and fill crusts
- Place cheesecakes back in fridge for at least two hours
- Top with fruit and serve!