Let's Make Banana Bear Puddin'!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Give your friend a delightful treat made with Grandma Lucy's 3 Bears Chicken and Organic Pumpkin treats. Our special dog-friendly banana pudding is a great recipe to try out for your pups. It's a perfect way to show your love for your four-legged companion while treating them to a taste sensation that's delicious and fun!
- 2 Tbsp 3 Bears Chicken Oat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Egg Yolks
- Combine the coconut sugar and corn starch in a heavy duty metal medium size saucepan. Add the milk to the pan and place it on the stove over medium heat. Cook and gently stir the mixture with a whisk until it thickens and comes to a boil. After the mixture has thickened. After it boils, whisk slowly and boil for two more minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the thickened mixture from the pan. Slowly add it to the egg yolks while you stir slowly to combine them. Take the mixture you just made with the egg yolks and the one cup of ingredients from the pan and slowly whisk it back into the ingredients in the pan. Don't add the mixture all at once back into the pan, it needs to be added gradually while you whisk.
- Place the pan back on the stove over medium heat. Bring the ingredients up to a gentle boil, reduce the heat cook and whisk slowly for 2 more minutes
- Pour the pudding into dessert dishes and cover the surface of the pudding with plastic wrap so it's touching the top of the pudding. The plastic wrap will prevent a film from forming on the top of the pudding as it cools. Let the pudding cool on the counter 45 minutes before refrigerating for one day.
- Get creative and decorate your pup's pudding with whipped cream, bananas, our 3 Bears Chicken recipe and our Pumpkin Dog Treats!