Let's Make Howl-O-Ween Cake Bites!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Howl-O-Ween Cake Bites are a delightful treat specially crafted for our furry friends during the spookiest season of the year. These canine-friendly confections combine wholesome ingredients like peanut butter, banana, and greek yogurt to create a tasty treat. Shaped into adorable cake bites, they are the perfect size for your pup to enjoy without overindulging. Whether it's a Halloween party or just a cozy night in, these treats bring a touch of Halloween spirit to your dog's life. So, let your four-legged companion join in the Howl-O-Ween festivities and savor the season with these scrumptious Cake Bites that will have their tails wagging with spooky delight!
- 1/2 C Organic Oven Baked Pumpkin Treats
- 1/4 C Pumpkin Pouch Digestive Support Supplement
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- 1 Banana
- 1/8 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 C Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Turmeric
- 1/4 C Milk
- Carob Chips (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, blend the Organic treats, Pumpkin Pouch, and baking soda to create flour.
- In a large bowl mash bananas and add egg, peanut butter and coconut oil.
- Once combined add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and stir well.
- Spoon cake batter into an 8 x 8 in pan
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire rack to cool completely
- Crumble the cooled cake into a large mixing bowl until the entire cake is crumbled into a fine texture
- Stir in 3/4 cup peanut butter until well combined with the cake crumbs.
- Roll cake mix into 1/2 inch balls* and place them on the baking sheet.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours, or the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Dip your chilled cake bites into yogurt mixture and lay on wax paper
- Place in the freezer to set for 15-20 mins.
- Melt your carob chips and add to piping bag to pipe on decorative elements