Let's Make Moxie Meatballs!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Looking for a home-cooked, hearty snack to make for your dog? This recipe is packed with whole food ingredients and added nutrients from our Moxie Beef recipe! Moxie provides an added boost of protein, hydration and superfoods into this tasty meatball. Try this recipe for your pup and give them a tail wagging experience!
- 1lb of Lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup rehydrated Grandma Lucy's Moxie Beef recipe
- 1/3 cup carrots
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place all the ingredients into a medium bowl and mix with spatula or wooden spoon.
- Set utensil aside and use your hands to thoroughly mix all the ingredients together.
- Form into a bite-sized ball shape.
- Place on an aluminum-lined baking sheet.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 mins.
- Let cool and serve sparingly to give your pup a delicious treat!