Let's Make Peanut Butter Cups!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Looking for a new, fun way to give your dog a a yummy treat! Well, we have an easy, no-bake recipe, just for you and your furry loved one. These delicious morsels are peanut butter cups but, (hold the chocolate).
You can decorate these PB cups however you choose! We decided to add a surprise crunch element with Grandma Lucy's Organic, Oven-Baked Treats!
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (dog safe)
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Grandma Lucy's Organic, Oven-Baked Apple Treats
- Add coconut oil to a microwave safe dish, and place in the microwave for 10 seconds or until the coconut oil is fully melted.
- Remove dish from microwave and add the peanut butter and turmeric.
- Mix well.
- Grab a cupcake or muffin tin lined with cupcake liners. Pour melted mixture into liners about 3/4 full.
- Now is the time to add any toppings.
- Place your tin in the freezer for 30 mins or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and serve to your pup
Recipe Reel on Instagram:
If you try this recipe, be sure to tag @grandmalucys on Instagram, Facebook or Tik Tok. We would love to see your creations! ❤️
*These treats melt easily. Please store these Peanut Butter Cups in the freezer.
*These treats contain Turmeric. Turmeric has bold pigmentation and tends to stain. Handle with care.
*You may add maple syrup to this delicious treat and enjoy some peanut butter cups yourself!