Let's Make Overnight Oats!
Hi! Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen! 🐶
Boost your pet’s bowl with this fun and healthy overnight oats recipe featuring Grandma Lucy's 3 Bears Recipe. Using just five ingredients or less, this is a great way to give your pup’s breakfast an extra dose of nutrition and deliciousness. Filled with Grandma Lucy’s 3 Bears for fiber-rich oats and the perfect amount of protein, and paired with goat milk for probiotics, this is a great way to kick off your dog’s wellness journey and one they are sure to love.
- 1 cup oats or Grandma Lucy's 3 Bears: Chicken
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups (milk of choice)
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 2tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Prepare oatmeal mixture. In a bowl, whisk together the milk, 3 Bears and chia seeds. Stir well to combine.
- Make the Jelly. Add blueberries and maple syrup into a sauce pan. Let reduce for 10-15 mins on low heat, slightly mashing to make a compote. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a bowl or jar, pour in the oat mixture, a layer of blueberry compote, and add a layer of peanut butter. Feel free to stir all together or leave it layered to impress your pup.
- Toppings: Add topping of your choice. We suggest blueberries, bananas or even Grandma Lucy's Organic Oven Baked Blueberry Treats.